Tuesday, March 29, 2011

York PC 112: Dianne McGuire For C.O.D. Trustee

http://diannemcguire.com/


Dianne McGuire for Naperville Township Treasurer












As I noted in an earlier post, I've heard Dianne speak, and she's quite passionate about the future and excellence of the College Of DuPage, our local Community College.

C.O.D. is a shining jewel of a community college, with excellent resources and programs. I strongly urge you to vote for Dianne, who will treasure it and do everything in her power to make it meet the current and future needs of students, first and foremost.

You can reach Dianne and her campaign at:

Friends of Dianne McGuire
Campaign Office Headquarters
1235 Tennyson Lane
Naperville, IL  60540
630.420.8502
Dianne@DianneMcGuire.com


Dianne's companion candidate is Max Bochmann Max Bochmann Photo 
REMEMBER TO VOTE TUESDAY, APRIL 5TH !



Regards,

Dan

3 comments:

  1. YTDO has a whole bunch of McGuire flyers available for committeemen walking their precincts. Let me know how many you'd like. Don't make me give them all to Ted to make Metra Trains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (No, my Google account still isn't working. Thankfully, Open ID *does* work.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fascinating. The post comments form isn't rendering in Firefox 4 - but it does render in IE 7. I know it used to work in Firefox 3.6. Good thing Open ID works for you. Don't hurry on to FF-4, though. I Tweeted @blogger about the comments form issue. Now to bug Mozilla.

    ReplyDelete