Thursday, March 31, 2011

York PC 112: I Just Got Some New Business Cards...

...which I'll start handing out to voters in my Precinct over the next couple of days.

I'm going to start off with 60 or 70 to begin with, and see how it goes. That will give my voters direct knowledge of this blog and my e-mail address, so that voters in my Precinct can reach me.

I'm not giving out my phone number, simply because I'm not always on the same hours, which makes sleep difficult. Phone calls when you're sleeping odd hours make it even more difficult.

I'm hoping this will help me get my voters communicating with each other over the long term as well. If the democratic voters in my Precinct are working together, I can do a much better job of representing their interests. Eventually, I'll start a Yahoo! e-mail group for York 112.

Which brings me to my Reason Of The Day To Be a Precinct Committeeman:

You get to do cool creative projects, like designing business cards! I did my own card at home on my laptop and printed it out on blank card stock. I'm really happy with the way it turned out.


See, not too tough! 


All the best,

Dan

2 comments:

  1. Just for future reference, when you print something yourself, it's a good idea to add "Labor donated" and/or "Printed in-house" just so nobody thinks you used a non-union printer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. Never thought of that. I'll add it to the design.

    ReplyDelete