Friday, March 25, 2011

York PC 112: Lots Of Blog Upgrades

I've done lots of upgrades & setup work on the York Township Precinct 112 Committeeman's blog.

I've added a link list, RSS feed and Podcast feed for future use, blog description, stats counters, subscription options, gave the blog a new look, and hopefully begun opening up the lines of communication for the voters in York Precinct 112.

I plan to do my best to keep this blog fairly-well updated and bring Democratic news to the York 112 voters.

One note on that term "Committeeman" - it's the legal term under State law. I prefer "Committeeperson," because it doesn't have sexist connotations, but that's the way it reads under Illinois law for now. It is not my intention to create exclusions or leave any voters out of our democratic process.

Regards,

Dan Stafford

No comments:

Post a Comment