Friday, November 25, 2011

York PC 112: The Long Walk

I spent the whole day walking my precinct asking voters for signatures on ballot petitions to get candidates on the ballot. I got about a third of it covered.

Some were more than happy to sign, some reluctant, some wouldn't at all. Nearly everyone is extremely disgusted with national-level politics. Thankfully almost all of the candidates I was walking for are running for local offices.

To think; I have to be ELECTED to do all this for free.

It's obvious to me that a lot of my voters are struggling, and what's worse are the vacant houses. Yeah, there are a few, even in Oak Brook/Lombard/Oak Brook Terrace.

I wish I could be certain I'm bringing back better times for my voters. How would it be if no one was trying, though?

All the best, if you work and vote for it,

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment