Friday, April 15, 2011

York PC 112: Good Things Are Coming Soon For DuPage County Democrats

I can't reveal much detail yet, but I attended a meeting on Wednesday morning for a project that is going to radically change the visibility and capability of the DuPage Democratic Party over the next year. Wonderful things are in the works and coming soon.

There are several people in this Party who are passionate and committed to preserving a decent, moral, ethical, prudent, and progressive future for us all, starting right here at home in DuPage County. Believe it, because I've seen it with my own eyes. Soon, so will you.

They say that "when the going gets tough, the tough get going."

This brings me to my Reason Of The Day To Be a Precinct Committeeman: You get to lose that "I'm the lone Democrat" feeling and work with people who are as passionate and committed to a wonderful progressive future as you are. To quote a spacey cliche', "You Are Not Alone."

There are other Democrats all over DuPage County, and a lot more than you would expect. We're going to make sure that all of us know it, in a big way.

I feel very privileged to be able to work on the effort to achieve this personally. I am extremely grateful to the Democratic voters in my Precinct for granting me this opportunity to help do wonderful things for them and for our future.

If you should choose to become a Precinct Committeeman in your own Precinct, you'll find that you have an opportunity to make a difference that can be passed on to the future right where you live.

All the best,

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment