Thursday, April 14, 2011

York PC 112: President Obama's Speech On The Budget And Deficit

Personally, I believe that the President nailed it in his speech. If his true philosophy and intent match THIS rhetoric, he's a better leader than I'd thought recently. I sincerely hope so. I expect I will have differences on specifics with what happens in Washington over the next few years, likely in no small way. Still, I can agree very much with this overall philosophy. It won't stop me from throwing zingers at Republicans or other Parties that I think are doing it all wrong, but one thing I do believe, especially of the rank and file people that make up each Party, is that we ALL want a better country and a decent life for everyone in the end. I might forget that now and then in the heat of trying to forward policies that I think will be best for all of us, but I know it is true deep down in my heart. - Dan

Without further ado, here's the President:

No comments:

Post a Comment