Saturday, April 2, 2011

York PC 112: I found out that I'm definitely a resident of the York center Park District...

...because I live within the following boundaries:


From the .pdf York Center Park District 2011 Winter/Spring flyer:

“The York Center Park District boundaries have
been determined as Roosevelt Road to the North, Fairfield to the
West, Michigan to the East and Butterfield Road to the South.”

 The flyer can be downloaded at: http://www.yorkcenterparks.org/ycpd_2011_ws.pdf

I found the section on residency boundaries in the section titled "RESIDENT AND NON-RESIDENT FEES:" on page four.

The main office and pond are also squarely within my Precinct, as is the Villa Roosevelt Park, which is the park that I was referencing in an earlier post.


















(Click on photo for larger view)

I'm looking forward to walking this end of my Precinct over the next couple of days because it's getting nice out and it's a pleasant area.

Hats off to Y.C. Park District for all their good work!

All the best,

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment